They give you a blank wall.
You put anything you want on it, anywhere.
Simple, yet powerful.
What a fabulous Friday we are having this week! We here in Charlotte County have made it through our first week of school and we couldn’t dare ask for better weather to start the weekend. This Friday we want to share with you an easy, yet powerful, FREE tool for use in your classroom. Padlet, the website formerly known as Wallwisher, has a brand new look and many added features that we are excited to share with you today.
Some of the best features we want to highlight for you are below:
- Drag and drop. Auto save. It’s software you already know how to use.
- Instant collaboration. You can see everyone’s activity on the wall instantly. Bye bye page reloads.
- The multimedia features are improved. Paste link to a youtube video? Check! Drag a word document from your computer? Check! Take a picture from your iPad camera? Check!
- Privacy: Keep your wall private between friends. If you like them, give them permissions like the ability to change what you write. If you are the social kind, make a public wall for the whole world to see.
- Mobile: Your phone, your tablet, your TV, your fridge – Padlet works on everything (Note: may not work on the fridge).
- Fun Fun backgrounds. Happy colors. Gorgeous interface. Padlet is Internet’s version of bubble wrap.
Create a free account and start your first wall! If you share the link with us, we will add comments and content to it! If you’re not quite ready yet, check out some walls already made and get a little inspiration. If you’re looking for a quick 3-minute tutorial watch the video below.
Happy Friday! P.S. We are very quickly approaching 2,000 blog views! Please share us with your friends and comment on posts that interest you. If you have a specific idea that you would like to know more about…let us know.